Locum Residential Property Solicitor, Lancashire, 3+ Years’ PQE – This thriving firm are seeking a Residential Conveyancer Solicitor/ Executive to provide assistance whilst they recruit on a permanent basis. To apply or to register your interest, please call Lauren Harris on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: 5696
• This role would suit a licensed conveyancer, legal executive, or solicitor with 3+ years' PQE
• You will be able to handle all aspects of residential conveyancing including freehold/leasehold work, sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership and new plot purchases.
• You will need the ability to manage new and existing caseloads and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• You will have experience of working in a busy environment
• You must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Good organisational and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
• Competitive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West. If you are a Residentail Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).