Commercial Property Solicitor, 2-4 years’ PQE, Hertfordshire – Are you an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a new challenge in your career? For more information, please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Reference:5635.
• My client offers a key strength within real estate and therefore any individual joining at this time will be offered an exciting opportunity as part of long-term strategic growth plans.
• They are a Legal 500 firm with a Tier 1 team of Commercial Property experts.
• Able to boast experience of challenging commercial real estate work, the firm works on behalf of an impressive client base including developers, PLC's and charities.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with between 2-4 Years’ PQE with experience of general commercial real estate and will including development, transactional and regeneration matters.
• With a strong interest to work autonomously and to take a high level of personal responsibility, you will be involved in developing work in line with budgets and targets set by the strategic board.
• You will work closely with the Partner on a mixed bag of commercial property matters.
• The firm strive to provide an enjoyable and fulfilling working environment where people can excel in their chosen career.
• A competitive salary is on offer, with the addition of numerous benefits that can be expected from a top legal firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click Apply now to submit your CV or for further information contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586; 07811 166383 (out of hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also get in touch via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102 We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. We aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are looking for a move and this role doesn’t pique your interest please call now for a confidential discussion or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.