Employment Solicitor, NQ-3 Years’ PQE, London - An exciting opportunity for a junior Employment Solicitor to join this leading, national practice, offering great quality work and a genuine work / life balance. For more information or to apply please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 5619.
• A new position has become available with a leading law firm looking to add an ambitious Employment Solicitor to its team in London.
• You would take responsibility for a challenging caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment law cases, advising employer clients from a broad range of industry sectors but with a bias towards the healthcare sector
• You will have client contact from the outset, working closely with business owners, HR Managers and in-house Solicitors.
• Your caseload will consist of discrimination, employee rights, dismissals, redundancy, disciplinaries as well as drafting contracts and attending Employment Tribunals.
• Working under the guidance of some of the best in their field, you will gain on the job training as well as more general training and career development opportunities.
• You will have demonstratable experience in employment law, advising clients of all sizes from SMEs through to plcs and major public sector organisations.
• You will have commercial acumen and excellent communication and advisory skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits are on offer including flexible working options
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Employment Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).