Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 3-5 Years’ PQE, Greater Manchester – Join a team of experienced Solicitors handling a varied caseload of Commercial Litigation matters. To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD5613
• Handling a broad and varied commercial litigation caseload
• Advising on property, contractual and shareholder disputes and professional negligence matters
• Offering sound advice to key clients
• Maintaining and actively assisting with business development initiative
• Conducting advocacy when required
• Ideally 3-5 years’ experience dealing with commercial litigation matters
• Exceptional client care skills
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• Confident working on own initiative
• Offering competitive salary and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Litigation vacancies throughout the North of England. If you are Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).