Corporate Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Liverpool, Competitive salary and package with National law firm – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD5571
• Applications are sought from Corporate Solicitors with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE.
• You will be joining the expanding Corporate team within this market leading law firm.
• You will be advising clients within the private and public sector on all aspects of corporate law including M&A and investments.
• You can expect to be managing your own caseload, as well as being part of a larger deal team on major, more complex work.
• More experienced Corporate Solicitors will have the opportunity to take the lead on transactions and supervise junior colleagues.
• Working with the Corporate team in Liverpool, our client is looking to recruit highly motivated Corporate Solicitors who combine good academic credentials with sound practical experience, good business judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
• This top 100 law firm leads the way within its specialist industry sectors and can offer enviable career opportunities to Corporate Solicitors at all levels of their career.
• Excellent prospects for career development along with a competitive salary and benefits package are on offer including flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).