Education Solicitor, Tyne & Wear, NQ-5 Years PQE - Due to expansion a new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Education Solicitor. For more information or to apply for this role contact Melanie Daly on 0161 850 0745 and quote job reference MD5530.
• This new opportunity will suit an ambitious Education Solicitor who is capable of running their own diverse caseload of education matters.
• Working within an expanding team, you will manage your own case load and work alongside a team to develop the practice offering on behalf of the firm.
• You will have good working knowledge of the structure of a range of educational establishments from schools to multi-academy trusts, further and higher education institutions.
• With the ability and desire to advise in relation to a wide range of issues for an education client base with particular experience in relation to governance and constitutional issues, sector specific commercial contract advice
• Applications are welcomed from Education Solicitors with up to 5 years PQE and a real interest for this specialist area of law.
• It is essential that you have exceptional inter-personal and communication skills and have the ability to work effectively with other teams within the firm.
• You will be a self-starter who is able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivations coupled with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
• You will also have the ability to develop and maintain good client relationships offering the highest standards of professionalism at all times.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Education vacancies throughout the North East of England. If you are an Education Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Education Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).