Real Estate Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Manchester, Award winning Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD5492
• The real estate team of this leading Top 100 law firm are looking to expand their real estate offerings through the appointment of a skilled Real Estate Lawyer to deal with a broad range of real estate work.
• You will be working on a diverse caseload of matters including development and infrastructure projects for clients in both the public and private sector.
• You will have at least 4 years PQE and have a solid track record of building up strong working relationships with clients.
• Real Estate Solicitors will be expected to manage their own caseload of matters and you will be working across the firm’s other teams to support on matters arising from a variety of other sectors.
• Ideal Real Estate Lawyers will have experience of supervising and mentoring junior members of the team as well as undertaking business development and networking activities to further enhance the profile of the team and firm.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including options for remote and flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Real Estate Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Real Estate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).