Real Estate Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Newcastle upon Tyne, Market Leading Law Firm, Flexible working options - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD5466
• Top 100 law firm is looking to appoint an additional Commercial Property Solicitor into its team in Newcastle to handle a varied caseload of real estate transactions.
• You will be advising a wide range of clients within the private and public sector, in particular dealing with the energy and infrastructure sectors.
• You can expect to be working on landlord and tenant, sales and acquisitions, estate management and development projects.
• The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will have at least 4 years’ PQE ideally gained within a leading national or regional law firm
• You will be a confident communicator and enjoy client contact, with excellent marketing and business development skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits package – flexible and working from home options can be discussed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Real Estate Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Real Estate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).