Commercial Property Solicitor, NQ-5 years’ PQE, Northampton – An exciting opportunity to join a leading team in Northampton and handle a varied caseload of real estate matters. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref 5427
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Solicitor
PQE: NQ + PQE
SALARY: Circa £40,000 plus (DOE)
• This leading practice has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their team in Northamptonshire.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with proven technical expertise in commercial property matters.
• The successful candidate will have a strong level of knowledge and experience of commercial property and landlord and tenant work.
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will have completed at least one seat within real estate / commercial property.
• Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate solid experience gained from a comparable property team, strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn along with a commitment to business development and client relationship management.
• With an outstanding reputation in the market, this firm is an expanding practice which places considerable importance on its people, culture, developing talent and employee engagement and wellbeing.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Property Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).