Property Legal Assistant, Salary DOE - Interested in working for a market leader and one of The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for. Please contact Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004, quoting job reference TL5396
JOB TITLE: Property Legal Assistant
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY: Dependant on experience
We are currently seeking a Property Legal Assistant to join a highly reputable, Top 100 Best Company to work for, based in the West Midlands, working within their property department.
You will be working as part of a small team with a large, well established and highly reputable recruitment organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within commercial leasing and estate management. You will be joining a growing property department that prides itself on ensuring all property leases and renewals are complete and maintained to the highest standards.
In this role as a Property Legal Assistant, your key duties will include:
• Provide one to one support to the Property Director
• Working to tight deadlines to complete occupation handbook of properties and following up outstanding matters as and when appropriate
• Liaising with internal and external clients via a centralised email system, telephone or face to face site meetings/inspections
• Carrying out website searches for potential properties and prices comparisons
• Maintaining an accurate, neat, up to date and orderly filing record within the property file
• Maintaining and updating property records using word, excel and newly installed rent focus property package
• Reviewing and comparing renewal agreements and bringing to the attention of the Property Director any potential conflicts, issues etc for further negotiation
• Liaising with other teams’ members, reference, compliance, and facility management
• Be able to prepare a synopsis of property lease documentation
• Be able to work on own initiative, under pressure and have an eye for detail
• Checking of invoicing against quotes/rents/service charge schedule
• Assist willingly with shared general administrative duties
• Deputise/support other members of staff in times of absence and workloads
• Microsoft Word/Excel, typing, shorthand or similar
This is a full time, permanent position working hour 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Property Legal Assistant vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Property Legal Assistant looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Legal Assistant that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £100 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply