Planning Lawyer- Locum – 2+ PQE / Local Authority / Locum/ 1-3 months / ASAP start/ Part time/ Remote – This large local authority are seeking an experienced Planning Locum to cover a period of holiday cover and permanent recruitment. Please call Grace or Lauren on 020 7183 8586
• We are currently working with a large local authority within the South East who are seeking a Planning Locum for a holiday cover/ permanent recruitment cover. This role is to start immediately and may continue until March 2022.
• The caseload will consist of planning matters, and candidate should have experience of dealing with and having a sound understanding of all aspects of Planning Law: Drafting complex s.106 agreements, general planning advice, and experience of using the case management system Iken.
• You should have experience of handling a carried and complex caseload and demonstrate good technical skills. Are you a problem solver? Then please send your CV for consideration,
• The ideal candidate will have relevant and recent experience of working within a local authority
• .The role will be part time- around 20 hours per week.
• This role will be 100% remote working, with a one off need to travel to the office to collect IT equipment needed to carry out the role effectively.
• This local authority are looking for qualified solicitors/ legal executives who are able to hit the ground running with a full and busy caseload of files.
• Weekly pay and a competitive hourly rate- please not this role is Inside IR35.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Zoe at eNL on 0207183 8586 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Planning Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).