Planning Solicitor, 6+ years PQE, Bristol, Client Following – An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Planning Solicitor. For more information or to apply please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 5320.
• The Planning team of this Top 100 law firm has an outstanding reputation for its technical and commercial expertise.
• They provide advice on planning, highways, compulsory purchase and compensation, local government law and environmental matters to clients in the development, residential, commercial and retail sectors.
• Applications are sought from Planning Solicitors with a minimum of 6 years’ PQE.
• A growth area for the firm, the newly appointed Planning Solicitor will be taking the lead on major planning law cases and developing new business leads and clients.
• You will be a confident and detail focused planning lawyer with excellent commercial acumen and good communication skills, including drafting ability.
• A following would be advantageous
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits package, flexible and remote working options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Planning vacancies throughout the Midlands and the South West. If you are a Planning Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £100 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).