Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Nottingham- A new requirement has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Solicitor to join this highly regarded and expanding Clinical Negligence Litigation Team in Nottingham. To apply please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 5285
• Applications are sought from Clinical Negligence Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• You will ideally have a proven track record in defendant work; experience in high quality, complex claimant clinical negligence matters will also be considered.
• You will be advising clients within the NHS and other healthcare providers.
• You will be part of a successful and award winning team that provides a range of high quality legal services and complex matters across the UK.
• It is essential that you have good organisational skills and able to manage time effectively
• You will also be flexible, ambitious, focused and results oriented
• This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in the healthcare sector and is keen to develop their career in this area of law
• This role comes with exceptional career development opportunities, a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancies throughout the East Midlands. If you are a Clinical Negligence Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).