Litigation Solicitor, 6+ Years PQE, London – To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 5259
• An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Litigation Solicitor to join this established, boutique practice.
• The firm works on behalf of insurers handling a mixed bag of professional indemnity cases but with a current leaning towards property damage and construction insurance.
• The role will entail plenty of client contact and our client feels that a generalist Litigation Solicitor who has touched upon construction disputes or done some professional negligence work as part of a wider litigation role, would fit this role very well.
• Applications are sought from Litigation Solicitors with a minimum of 6 years’ PQE and will ideally have some experience of / an understanding of dealing with construction disputes.
• You must be commercially aware and possess great client facing skills.
• A highly regarded, boutique, practice offering a really positive environment in which to work and the opportunity to really develop your career long-term and reap the rewards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and the South East region. If you are a Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).