Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, To c£60,000 + generous benefits package, Manchester, National Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD5248
• A new requirement has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Solicitor to join this highly regarded and expanding clinical negligence litigation team in Manchester.
• The successful Clinical Negligence Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• You will ideally have a proven track record in defendant work; experience in high quality, complex claimant clinical negligence matters will also be considered.
• You will be advising clients within the NHS and other healthcare providers.
• You will be part of a successful and award winning team that provides a range of high quality legal services and complex matters across the UK.
• This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in the healthcare sector and is keen to develop their career in this area of law
• This role comes with exceptional career development opportunities, a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which includes flexible, home working or part time options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Clinical Negligence Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).