Commercial Property Solicitor, 3-5 years’ PQE, Northamptonshire – An exciting opportunity to join a leading team in Northamptonshire. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref 5235
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Solicitor
PQE: 3 – 5 Years PQE
SALARY: £Highly Competitive
• This leading practice has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their team in Northamptonshire.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with between 3-5 Years PQE.
• The successful candidate will have a strong level of knowledge and experience of commercial property and landlord and tenant work.
• Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate solid experience gained from a comparable property team, strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn along with a commitment to business development and client relationship management.
• With an outstanding reputation in the market, this firm is an expanding, Top 100 Best Companies employer that places considerable importance on its people, culture, developing talent and employee engagement and wellbeing.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the East Midlands. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).