Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer, 5+ Years PQE, London – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Real Estate PSL to join a leading Top 100 law firm. For more information or to apply for this role contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 5234.
JOB TITLE: Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: 5+ Years PQE
SALARY: Highly Competitive
• This reputable West End law firm is currently looking to appoint an accomplished Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer work closely with their highly regarded property team.
• The team provide full service for all aspects of commercial property transactions for clients based both in the UK and overseas, whether for personal use or investment.
• The successful Real Estate PSL will have a minimum of 5 years PQE gained with another leading national or City law firm.
• With outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will produce high quality knowledge content for the team, enabling fee earners to deliver a first class service to clients with accuracy, speed and confidence.
• You will have excellent technical knowledge and experience gained in Real Estate and a genuine enthusiasm for the practice area and how it will develop in the future.
• As a leading law firm, there are no shortage of high calibre lawyers amongst their ranks.
• This is an unequalled opportunity to thrive and develop in a stimulating and challenging arena.
• Highly competitive remuneration package on offer
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 0207 183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact us via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL are handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout London. If you are a Commercial Property PSL looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).