Dispute Resolution Solicitor, 2-5 Years’ PQE, Essex – A new role has arisen to join a leading dispute resolution team handling a broad range of litigation work including property litigation matters. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 5216.
• A new vacancy has arisen for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor with between 2-5 Years’ PQE, who ideally has experience of dealing with contentious property work, to join this highly regarded dispute resolution team.
• You will join a highly driven dispute resolution team that advises on all types of professional and commercial disputes as well as private client matters.
• You will be advising on varied commercial disputes involving property, contracts, negligence, shareholders, insolvency, Partners and Directors.
• The position is full-time and based in Essex with some remote working.
• You will have proven experience of handling a mixed caseload of commercial and private client dispute resolution work.
• Ideally you will have experience in commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes as well as other property disputes.
• You will have the ability to deliver succinct high-quality advice, excellent client and team communication skills, drafting and negotiation skills and a desire to play a key role in the future development of the team.
• You will join a leading, regional practice providing an excellent opportunity for progression.
• A competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Dispute Resolution Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and the South East region. If you are a Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).