Associate Solicitor, Private Client, Kent, 4+ PQE. We are currently recruiting a full-time position for an experienced Associate Solicitor to join our clients established firm in Kent. To apply please call Kaye Thumpston on 0207 183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 5170
JOB TITLE: Associate Solicitor (Private Client)
SALARY: £38k - £45k
A well-regarded firm has an exceptional opportunity available for a talented Associate Solicitor on a full-time basis in the clients Kent firm. Some of the duties will include –
• Handling Wills, LPA’s and Inheritance Tax planning
• Assisting with complex estates involving both domestic and overseas property and tax issues Assisting with Court of Protection work
• Assisting with Trusts and agricultural estates
• Administering straightforward probate matters, or referring to Partner as appropriate
• Play an active role in the successful development of the practice by networking and participating in marketing events
• To attend clients in the office or by visit to hospital, home or other place of residence or over the telephone in order to draft Wills in accordance with their wishes
• Compliance with the Firm’s routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines Attending Departmental meetings and appropriate training courses in order to maintain knowledge and skills
As a qualified Associate Solicitor, you will have gained a minimum of 4 years’ experience in this area of law. You will have strong organisational skills and attention to detail and possess the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines to ensure you are providing the best level of service to the client.
Please note that the role is based in the clients Kent office, but the client will consider some home working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kaye Thumpston at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Associate Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and South East. If you are a Associate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).