JOB TITLE: In-house Conveyancer
LOCATION: North West
SALARY: On application
THE ROLE: As an In-house conveyancer you will be responsible for the day to day plot conveyancing on new build developments. You will liaise with the regional offices and coordinate with the Sales, Development and Technical teams to provide a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with all aspects of the Conveyancing sale process from start to finish from issuing the draft contract pack, dealing with enquires, exchanging, meeting deadlines, to completion of the sale of new homes in accordance with Group Legal Disciplines.
• Achieving department set performance targets for the dispatch of the draft contract pack, exchanges and completions, and assisting the achievement of targets set by the regional offices, including attendance to regular progression meetings in the regional offices (as and when required).
• Producing and supplying information/documents/reports/advise that is logical, accurate and in the correct format whilst maintaining high standards of presentation issued by the department
• Being self-sufficient in generating correspondence and dealing with enquiries, attending to pre-exchange, pre-completion and post completion matters
• Attending to all non-routine matters and queries which arise either before during or following the sale of the new build plots or the development
• Experience in a plot sales environment OR residential conveyancing practice along with a detailed understanding of the residential property environment and having a minimum of three years relevant experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of the conveyancing processes
• Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and to analyse complex legal issues quickly and decisively
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Pasquale.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).