Commercial Property Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Northampton, £DOE plus extensive benefits. This is a full-service law firm who have a well-established presence throughout the County acting for private individuals, families in business and organisations. To apply or register your interest, please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 5148
• Due to expansion, this firm is keen to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to undertake a varied caseload of commercial property matters.
• Ideal Commercial Property Lawyers will have at least 2 years PQE in handling their own caseload of commercial property transactions.
• You will display sound technical knowledge, with a pragmatic solutions-focussed approach to advice.
• The commercial Property team covers the full spectrum of commercial property work including sales, purchases, lease renewals, landlord and tenant matters and a variety of other matters.
• You will have the skills to take on and manage a busy workload within a fast paced environment. Have outstanding commercial awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care.
• A self-starting desire to provide an excellent client service and the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Outstanding opportunity to join a regional, progressive practice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).