Private Client Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Buckinghamshire, £50-65,000 + DOE – An excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a leading team, offering genuine Partnership prospects. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 5112.
• This leading, Chambers rated practice is looking to appoint an additional Private Client Solicitor to join their team.
• The team handles the full range of private client work to include but not limited to wills, probate, tax and trusts.
• Their client base is a mixed bag with a high proportion of high net worth individuals.
• The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' PQE and will be keen to get involved in business development and marketing activities and help drive the department forward.
• You should have gained your experience with another leading regional or London practice and will possess excellent academics.
• This is an exciting opportunity with a reputable firm where you can develop your career long-term.
• A highly ranked, Legal 500 firm offering a collegiate and supportive working environment where your voice is heard and your input is valued.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and the South East region. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply)