Experienced Commercial Solicitor, At least 6 years PQE, Leeds / flexible working options, Top class, award winning law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD5068
• Joining this top ranked Commercial team, you will take a key role in the ongoing development and success of the division.
• You will be tasked with handling high quality and complex commercial work for clients across the public and private sectors.
• You will be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to provide 1st class advice, as well as strong drafting skills.
• You can expect to be advising on contracts including service contracts, joint ventures, IT related and supply contracts.
• The partners are keen to recruit an enthusiastic Commercial Solicitor who will have the same enthusiasm to build on existing relationships and create new business opportunities for the team and wider firm
• You will be encouraged to pursue your career ambitions, with progression opportunities towards partnership on the table
• Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package is on offer, along with the opportunity for remote and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).