Experienced Employment Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Manchester, Award Winning National Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD4946
• This highly rated employment team is looking for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join their Manchester office
• You will be responsible for dealing the full range of employment law matters, both contentious and non-contentious in nature, advising clients predominantly within the healthcare sector.
• The successful Employment Solicitor will have at least 4 years’ PQE in employment law, gained within another leading regional or national law firm and have a proven track record advising employers on complex issues.
• Advocacy experience, plus an understanding of working for clients within the healthcare sector would be a distinct advantage.
• This award winning law firm has developed a strong reputation for providing an outstanding service to clients across a range of industry sectors and prides itself as an employer of choice across the UK.
• Competitive salary on offer, plus enhanced benefits package and flexible working options to best fit around your life
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).