Employment Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, Birmingham, Competitive package and flexible working options, Market Leading Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: MD4933
• This national law firm is recognised as one of the leading suppliers of legal services to the healthcare, social care and public sectors
• Its Employment team acts for a wide range of organisations within these specialist sectors, advising employers on the full range of employment law issues.
• You will be dealing with clients from board level directors, to HR professionals and managers, and will be responsible for a caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters including cases at Employment Tribunal
• You will manage your own caseload as well as working on larger teams involved in more complex and high profile cases.
• The successful Employment Solicitor will have at least 2 years’ PQE and a proven track record in handling commercial employment law advice on behalf of employers.
• Any experience of working with clients in the healthcare and public sector would be a distinct advantage
• You will be an effective communicator and take a commercial approach to your work, able to be equally effective working on your own or in a team.
• This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading firm that supports its people in their career and personal ambitions.
• On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package that includes flexible and home working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).