Commercial Property / Real Estate Solicitor / Senior Associate – 5+ PQE – Cambridge – With an innovative and growing practice, the Real Estate team have keen to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer into their team in Cambridge. To apply please contact Cassie on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 4929
• The real estate team of this leading Top 200 law firm are looking to expand their real estate offerings through the appointment of a skilled Real Estate Lawyer to deal with a broad range of real estate work.
• As the chosen Commercial Property Lawyer, you will be working on development projects and assisting the team on a diverse caseload of matters including development and infrastructure projects for clients in both the public and private sector.
• You will have at least 5 years PQE and have a soundtrack record of building up strong working relationships with clients.
• Real Estate Lawyers will be expected to manage their own caseload of matters and you will be working across the firm’s other teams to support on matters arising from a variety of other sectors.
• Ideal Real Estate Lawyers will have experience of supervising and mentoring junior members of the team as well as undertaking business development and networking activities to further enhance the profile of the team and firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).