Residential Property Locum (Holiday Cover) - 3+ PQE / Central Gloucestershire/ Ongoing / Office and remote working – This South West based firm are seeking an experienced and adaptable Property Locum to cover a period of increased workload and holiday cover. Interested and available? Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 4913
• This Gloucestershire based law firm are well known in the area, and have a thriving Property Department.
• This locum role will be to cover holiday leave for members of the team, and to help support with an increased workload.
• This role will be office based and the firm are fully COVID compliant in line with government guidelines. There may be some flexibility with remote working depending on your location.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload property matters such as remortgages, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold, transfers of equity and right to buy properties.
• The role is ideally to start ASAP- however the firm would consider a locum from the end of July/ start of August.
• This firm are well known in the region and have a busy and thriving property team.
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- £35+ per hour depending on experience and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Property vacancies throughout Gloucestershire and the UK. If you are a Property Solicitor/ Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Solicitors/ Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).