Employment Solicitor, NQ-1 year PQE, Leeds, Top 100 National Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD4910
• This market leading law firm is looking to appoint an additional Employment Solicitor into its team in Leeds.
• With a strong reputation for its specialist work on behalf of high profile clients, the firm is looking for a recently qualified Solicitor who has a strong interest in Employment law and wishes to specialise in this area of law.
• You will be working with industry leaders, advising employer clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious issues.
• You can expect to have your own caseload of matters as well as working on larger teams on more complex and major projects.
• The successful Solicitor will have trained with another Top 100 law firm and have spent at least a 6 month seat within the Employment team.
• Recognised in the Legal Directories, this national law firm is well known for being an employer of choice and promoting a supportive and collegiate culture.
• You can expect to receive competitive salary and generous benefits package including performance related bonus, enhanced annual leave and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).