Commercial Property Locum – 2+ PQE / Paternity Leave Cover / September 2021- This small high street firm are seeking a Commercial Property Locum to cover a period of paternity leave in September for 2/3 weeks. Interested and available? Call Grace on 0121 454 0014 and quote job ref: 4903
• This small high street firm are seeking a Commercial Property Locum to cover a period of Paternity Leave cover in September for 2/3 weeks.
• This role has the potential to be extended for one to two weeks depending on the firm’s needs.
• The caseload will consists of a Commercial property matters and you should be able to give advice, representation and support in relation to property manners as well as building and maintaining effective relationships with key clients on behalf of the service and the division and being accountable for the quality and level of services provided to them.
• It is desirable that the Commercial Property Locum has prior experience of working within a local authority or in-house organisation.
• This role will be office based and the firm are fully compliant and in line with the governments COVID guidelines.
• The firm are looking for a qualified solicitor/ legal executive who is able to hit the ground running with a full and busy caseload of files.
• Weekly pay and a competitive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are a Commercial Property Locum looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).