Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive, 2+ PQE, Suffolk, Salary £45,000 - £55,000 DOE. Perfect role for a solicitor who is looking to make their mark in a well-respected and fast-growing practice. Due to expansion, this leading law firm is keen to appoint an additional Commercial Property Solicitor into their team. To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and Quote Job Reference - 4873
• Due to expansion this very well-established regional law firm wishes to recruit an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to manage their own caseload of commercial property transactions.
• Applications are welcomed from Commercial Property Solicitors or Legal Executives with at least 2 years PQE in covering the broad remit of commercial property law
• The team has a wealth of experience spanning all types of commercial property law including freehold and leasehold transactions, landlord and tenant matters, leases and property development.
• Working alongside knowledgeable lawyers you will be joining a team whereby the only limitations to your career progression are your own
• Must have gained relevant experience within a reputable practice known for their commercial property offering
• The firm offers a lovely working culture which offers high quality files, coupled with financial reward and genuine prospects for career progression
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).