Residential Conveyancer, 2+ PQE, County Durham – A new role for an experienced Residential Conveyancer. For more information or to apply for the role contact Lauren Harris on 0113 320 0575 and quote job ref: 4869
• This opportunity will see the successful Residential Conveyancer working as part of a busy team whilst supported by a paralegal and legal assistant.
• You will be responsible for your own busy caseload of conveyancing files to include, but not limited to, sales and purchases, by-to-let, transfer of equity and new build matters.
• This particular firm have a dedicated team that is responsible for undertaking the initial steps ie searches before it is passed to a conveyancer for actioning, streamlining the process.
• Applications are sought from qualified Solicitors or Licensed Conveyancers who have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Residential Conveyancing.
• The appointed Residential Conveyancer must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Good organisational and communication skills are essential in order to be successful in this role.
• This law firm have expanded and developed considerably over the years and have a number of offices across the North East.
• They provide expert legal advice across an array of areas as their lawyers are specialists in their individual fields.
• They offer competitive salaries and generous benefits packages for their employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing vacancies throughout the North East If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).