Commercial Principle Associate, 5+ years PQE, West Midlands – An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an astute individual with experience gained in a large regional/city practice to join a Top 50 organisation. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4831
• You will advise on commercial contracts, high value supply and purchasing arrangements, agency and distribution arrangements, outsourcing agreements, strategic projects, IT agreements, intellectual property, and data protection.
• You will work with clients from a range of sectors, providing a great opportunity to broaden and develop your skills further.
• Liaising with colleagues nationally, the team works with FTSE100 and FTSE250 businesses, household names, government departments, HE institutions and charitable organisations.
• You will be a commercially astute Solicitor with 5+ years’ experience gained within a large regional/city practice.
• Displaying technical skills in commercial, IP and IT, you will demonstrate a genuine interest in the various aspects of commercial law and how it impacts on relationships between businesses.
• Good academics are essential as well as clear, logical drafting, strong negotiation skills and the ability to supervise and advise junior team members.
• Top 50 high calibre firm, offering competitive salary and extensive remuneration package in addition to flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Solicitor/Legal Executive looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).