Residential Conveyancer, Leicestershire, 2+ PQE. This is a well-established regional law firm. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 215284778
- Must be either a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Residential and Commercial Conveyancing and transactions
- Handling freehold, leasehold, and help to buy
- Experience in lease extensions, deeds of variation, shared ownership, equity release would be an advantage but not essential
- Confidence working autonomously
- Excellent time management and self-motivation
- Comfortable working within a team to achieve practice area goals
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).