In-House Legal Counsel (Regulatory), 3+ PQE, London, £47,000 - £55,000 – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Counsel to join a highly regarded regulatory organisation. To apply please call Kaye on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4756
• Currently going through an exciting period of transformational change, this forward-thinking regulatory body are seeking an In-house Legal Counsel to join their supportive team.
• Applications are sought from Solicitor’s or Barrister’s with a minimum of 3 Years PQE gained within regulatory law or dispute resolution, and with a demonstrable passion for regulation.
• You will be tasked with providing clear and concise legal support and advice to the Executive and will contribute effectively to the development and enforcement of the body’s code of practice.
• You will also play a key role in ensuring any relevant legal and regulatory developments are reflected in the practices and processes of the organisation.
• Further responsibilities will include defending the organisation from litigation, handling judicial review matters and ad hoc project work across an interesting variety of workstreams.
• You will enjoy working strategically and consultatively on regulatory investigations and will have robust decision-making skills.
• The successful in-house Counsel will possess the ability to draft high quality legal documents including decisions, policies and codes of practice.
• You will relish the opportunity to take part in researching and communicating changes in the regulatory arena which will impact upon the organisation, and ensuring practice are updated in order to comply.
• Competitive renumeration package to include, 25 days annual leave, flexible hours of work, life assurance, choice of private medical health care schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kaye Thumpston at eNL on 0207 183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Regulatory Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Regulatory Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).