Litigation Paralegal, Hampshire, 12 Months Plus Experience, Competitive Salary – A career enhancing opportunity has become available with an exceptional South Coast firm for an experienced Litigation Paralegal. For more information or to apply please contact Kaye Thumpston on 0207 183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4754
• Joining an expanding litigation department, the successful Litigation Paralegal will be managing a caseload of debt recovery/repossession cases.
• Applications are sought from experienced paralegals with a talent for debt recovery and general litigation, gained with a well-respected practice over a period of at least one year.
• Your duties will include issuing court proceedings and enforcing County Court judgments, whilst also working on pre-litigation collection strategies and negotiating with defendants to obtain the best possible outcome.
• High quality training is provided however candidates must have at least 12 months of prior experience in litigation matters.
• Ideally, you will have handled residential repossession matters previously and will have the ability to confidently handle such cases with minimal supervision.
• Excellent academics are an essential requirement, as are well-developed negotiation skills.
• You will have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and will take pride in your strong attention to detail skills.
• A competitive salary is on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kaye Thumpston at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Litigation Paralegal vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Litigation Paralegal looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).