Construction Solicitor, 5+ years PQE, Birmingham, Award winning National Law Firm, Salary starts at £55,000 (DOE) + extensive benefits and flexible working - To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 quoting reference 4742
• National law firm – based in Birmingham office
• High quality, complex construction – contentious work
• High profile infrastructure projects for clients within the public and health sectors
• Successful candidate will have at least 3 years PQE in Construction law
• Experience of JCT and NEC contracts essential
• Busy pipeline of work to pick up – client contact from day 1
• Join an expanding team with lots of opportunities to develop your career and personally
• Top 100 law firm, highly respected within the industry
• Competitive salary and package that includes flexible working options, promoting a healthy work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Construction Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Construction Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).