Residential Property Solicitor, 1-6 years PQE, Wiltshire. An opportunity to join one of the friendliest conveyancing teams in the Wiltshire region, this firm is one of the most well recognised law firms in the area and as an excellent reputation for the services they offer. In these strange and challenging times this role has been signed off with approval to recruit and interviews are being conducted via zoom or teams. This firm will offer you a fantastic platform to undertake a great quality of work and to progress your career. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref: 4728
JOB TITLE: Residential Property Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE
SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Our client is a top 100 law firm with a strong offering in property law.
• This is opportunity to join a well-known name and take advantage of a unique offering of city style work in a scenic location.
• The successful Residential Property Solicitor will handle a busy caseload covering primarily landed estates on behalf of an impressive catalogue of high net worth clients.
• This is an excellent opportunity to really carve a niche in this area and our client is open to looking at candidates from residential property backgrounds provided they can demonstrate some experience of rural matters.
• Our client looks to recruit ambitious Solicitors with strong commercial acumen and solid academic records.
• By joining this firm, the successful Residential Property Solicitor will join a collegiate firm who offer an array of development opportunities, whilst ensuring their employees maintain a good work life balance.
• The role comes with competitive salary as well as a number of exciting benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Residential Conveyancer Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).