Criminal Solicitor, 3+ PQE, Warwickshire, Salary up to £40,000 DOE – In this role you will be responsible for your own criminal caseload and assist the Head of Department in more complex matters. To apply or to register your interest, please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference 4689.
• Applicants will have a minimum of 3 years PQE experience as a qualified Duty Criminal Solicitor.
• Undertake fee earning work for clients in the field of criminal law and to deal with all aspects of criminal work and represent clients both in court and at the police station.
• To work in accordance with the office manual and promote the firm in all areas at all times.
• To act at all times in an appropriate way as a member of the legal profession and to comply with all professional requirements as set by the Law Society.
• Act as an advocate in court on a wide variety of cases, prepare cases for Crown Court and to represent clients at police stations, to act as a Duty Solicitor and work outside office hours as necessary.
• The ability to manage a full working case load and to motivate and supervise others.
• Flexibility to travel and work from any of the firms offices and attend Courts at different locations.
• To promote the increase of the work inflow for self and others through reputation and personal contacts.
• Sound knowledge of criminal law and to undertake appropriate continuing education to update and retain that knowledge.
• Higher Rights of Audience would be desirable.
• Competitive Salary with annual reviews, 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays, pension scheme, discounted legal fees, BUPA healthcare scheme and long service awards
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).