Solicitor or Legal Executive – Commercial Property, Suffolk - £DOE – Calling all experienced Commercial Property Lawyers who are looking for a new challenge? To apply please call Cassie Bell on 01214541004 and quote job reference:4688
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Lawyer
PQE: 5+ PQE
SALARY: Circa £DOE
• Looking for an opportunity which allows you to progress?
• This firm are looking to appoint a well rounded Commercial Property Lawyer who can come in and hit the ground running with their own caseload
• You must be able to work unsupervised and have a sound foundation in dealing with the broad spectrum of commercial property law.
• As the successful Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive you will have at least 5 years PQE in handling your own caseload of commercial property matters.
• Ideal Commercial Property Lawyers will have some experience of dealing with complex residential property matters.
• Salary will be dependent on experience.
• Great opportunity to join a friendly practice and focus on developing your career
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).