Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive, 3+ Years PQE, Norfolk, £Competitive – For more information or to apply contact Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference 4684.
• The commercial property team of this well-established local firm is looking to add a knowledgeable Commercial Property Solicitor into their team.
• You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of handling a caseload of all types of commercial property matters.
• Taking sole responsibility for a caseload of commercial property transactions, you will also be expected to undertake the day to day responsibilities of running your own caseload of matters.
• In return for your commitment the firm offers genuine career progression opportunities, with the chance to build your place in the firm.
• An excellent knowledge of all aspects of commercial property transactions is a must for this role as well the ability to come in and hit the ground running.
• Ideal Commercial Property Lawyers will have some management experience and possess the drive and ambition to develop your career further.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer for the successful individual.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to
https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).