Insolvency Litigation Solicitor, 3-7 Years PQE, South West London, Top 100 Law Firm - You will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE gained from a reputable practice handling both corporate and personal insolvency. For more information or to apply please call Rebecca at eNL on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:4661
• A new role has arisen for an experienced Insolvency Solicitor to join a reputable team.
• They act for a wide range of insolvency practitioners, creditors, companies, directors and other stakeholders in both formal insolvencies and financially distressed situations.
• Applications are sought from ambitious Insolvency Solicitors with between 3-7 years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• The successful Insolvency Solicitor will possess a willingness to work on a variety of matters and the ability to work both within a team on substantial document heavy cases and also to manage their own caseload.
• It is essential that you have outstanding inter-personal and communication skills and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• A top 100 firm with an outstanding reputation.
• The firm is offering an excellent opportunity to progress your career long-term.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Insolvency vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Insolvency Solicitor looking for a move, please get in touch.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).