Civil Litigation Lawyer, 2-4 years PQE, Somerset, £40,000 - £50,000 – An exciting new opportunity for a Civil Litigation Lawyer to work on a busy and interesting caseload. For more information, or to apply contact Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference 4632.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
• Applications are sought from qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives or experienced Paralegals with between 2-4 PQE in this area of law.
• You will be joining a busy civil litigation/dispute resolution department
• Responsible for a varied caseload of property Litigation, residential & commercial landlord & tenant, contentious probate and general civil litigation matters
• You will also have a proven ability to work under your own initiative and continue to develop the business through wider networking and relationship building with new and existing clients.
• Excellent communication, networking and client facing skills alongside an enviable experience of dealing with both day to day and complex cases.
• A competitive salary is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West region. If you are a Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Litigation Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).