Residential Conveyancing - 2+ PQE / 1-3-month cover / Shrewsbury / Office based – This long-established law firm based in Shrewsbury are seeking a Residential Conveyancer to cover a period of permanent recruitment. Interested and available? Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004.
• This long-established law firm based in Shrewsbury are seeking Residential Conveyancer to cover a period of recruitment for around 1-3 months.
• This role will be office based; however, the firm would offer some flexible working to accommodate the location of the firm. The firm are fully COVID compliant in line with government guidelines.
• The role is to cover permanent recruitment within the firm and is likely to go on for 1-3 months.
• This role will fall outside IR35.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload property matters such as remortgages, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold, transfers of equity, right to buy and new plot purchases.
• Shrewsbury based- town centre location with car parking.
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- £35+ per hour.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Property vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Property Solicitor or Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Solicitors or Conveyancers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).