Residential Property Paralegal, 1+ PQE – Leicestershire – A high street practice in Leicestershire is keen to appoint an experienced Property Paralegal into the team! To apply please contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4583
• An opportunity has arisen within an established residential property department in Leicestershire.
• The property team is extremely busy and they require experienced Residential Property Fee Earners to come in and hit the ground running with their own caseload of matters.
• The appointed Residential Property Paralegal will have a strong track record of dealing with their own caseload of residential transactions from initial instruction through to completion.
• Ideal Property Fee Earners will have at least 2 years PQE in dealing with all aspects of residential property matters and be proactive, enthusiastic and looking for the next step in their career
• You possess excellent attention to detail and not be afraid of hard work.
• Salary dependent on experience – Up to circa £20,000 (DOE)
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Property Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).