Residential Property Lawyer, NQ+ Years PQE, Norfolk – A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Residential Property Lawyer to join a reputable team. For more information or to apply please contact Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference 4560.
• This well-established law firm in Norfolk are currently in need of a Residential Conveyancer to come in and hit the ground running on a varied caseload of residential property transactions.
• As the successful Residential Property Lawyer, you will have a proven track record of handling your own caseload of files from initial instruction through to completion.
• You will have experience of dealing with all types of residential conveyancing transactions from initial instruction through to completion.
• The firm are open to hearing from legal executives, qualified solicitors and CLCs with excellent technical skills. Newly Qualified Solicitors will be considered for this role.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm which boasts a longstanding reputation in the local area, this is an enviable place to carve out a successful career.
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits package for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).