Residential Conveyancer, 3+ years PQE, Lincolnshire, To c£30,000 – A new opportunity to join an expanding law firm in Lincolnshire – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD4556
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a reputable team in Lincolnshire
• Applications are sought from Residential Conveyancers with at least 3 years’ fee earning experience required
• You will be responsible for your own varied caseload of residential property transactions from instruction to post completion utilising a case management system.
• Files will be made up of sales and purchases, re-mortgages and Transfers of Equity
• You will be a self starter, with good communication skills and able to work with minimal supervision.
• The firm are able to facilitate some flexible / home-working in order to ensure a Covid-safe working environment
• Competitive salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience).
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).