Construction Solicitor, NQ - 2 Years PQE, London - A Top 100 law firm is on the lookout for an ambitious Construction Solicitor to assist with the continued growth of the department. For more information or to apply contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 4542.
• A leading law firm is seeking a junior Construction Solicitor to undertake a mixed caseload of non-contentious construction matters.
• The construction team has experienced significant growth over the last few years’ and they are keen to capitalise on their recent successes through the recruitment of a talented and ambitious Construction Solicitor.
• You will be dealing with the full and varied spectrum of construction matters across a number of sectors.
• The newly appointed Construction Solicitor will ideally have up to 2 years PQE.
• You will be working alongside a number of individuals who boast a wealth of knowledge in all areas of construction law.
• With a strong commercial awareness, you will be able to demonstrate an excellent academic background along with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Highly competitive renumeration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Construction Solicitor vacancies throughout London & The South East If you are a Construction Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).