Employment Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, London – An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading firm in central London handling contentious and non-contentious matters. For more information or to apply contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 4542.
• This leading practice is looking to appoint an additional Corporate Solicitor to their established employment team.
• You will work closely with all members of the employment team in the provision of employment advice to the firm's corporate and senior executive clients.
• Applications are sought from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 5 Years PQE.
• You will handle a mixed bag of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including but not limited to performance management, preparation and review of contracts of employment and staff handbooks, disciplinary/grievance procedures, restrictive covenants, confidentiality and team moves, TUPE and unfair dismissals.
• You will be expected to participate in the marketing and business development of the firm's practice.
• Highly competitive renumeration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout London & The South East If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).