Childcare Solicitor, East Anglia, 5+ Years PQE, £DOE – A new opportunity for an experienced Childcare Solicitor. For more information or to apply please contact Cassie Bell on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 4536
• Highly experienced Childcare Solicitor is sought after to bolster the children’s department of this established practice.
• The family department of this well-established practice provides a professional approach to all aspects of family law.
• You will be acting on behalf of parents and grandparents as well as acting for the children themselves.
• Applications are sought from Childcare Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling a range of childcare matters including guardian work.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for a purely legal aid caseload.
• Children Panel membership is preferred and those with experience of training members of the team in order to work towards panel membership will be considered for this position.
• Superb opportunity for an experienced Childcare Solicitor to join an established practice and handle a full and varied caseload.
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).