Private Client Solicitor, West Midlands, NQ+ PQE – An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team. For more information or to apply please call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Reference: 4532.
• The expanding Private Client team is looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor who can deal with a varied caseload of Wills, trusts, Inheritance Tax planning, LPAs and planning.
• You will be working alongside experienced Partners with a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of private client law
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with at least 6 months’ experience (one training seat) within private client law.
• You will be expected to assist in developing the profile of the department as well as undertaking business development and delivering a commercially strong approach to your workload.
• You will provide a high quality and efficient probate service to their clients with both strong verbal and written legal communication skills.
• You will work as part of a collaborative team, offering support and encouragement for your future career progression.
• A competitive renumeration package is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the West Midlands. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).